I have been meaning to post about this for a while now, mostly because I’ve had so many questions about the babies’ diapers. I also happen to LOVE the diapers we use, and it’s SO easy for me to post about something I love.
Since the girls came home, we have used (and loved) Parasol diapers and wipes. Yes, I’ve tried lots of other brands. Parasol is hands down my favorite, and here are the main reason why:
- They are so, so soft. The closest thing to cloth without actually being cloth!Rug | Parasol diapers
- The prints are so good. Not cheesy, very artistic. And every time people see them they comment on how cute they are because they really do stand out for their design.
- They are super absorbent, we RARELY have any kind of leaks or blowouts! Seriously, when I pictured having twins I pictured blowouts and poop everywhere, because I feel like everyone jokes about that with babies. But these diapers have kept the potential disasters mellow. I think we’ve had 1 or 2 blowouts altogether, and those were probably due to a diaper being too small or not being put on correctly (parent error!)Throw Blanket | Parasol diapers
- The subscription model makes it so easy, I don’t even have to think about it. The diapers and wipes show up on our doorstep, and it always seems to be right when we are about to run out! It’s super easy to adjust your subscription if you need to as well. You’ll get an email and/or text right before you next box ships giving you the chance to make any changes.Custom Dresser by Jeff Allen |Changing Pad/Scale | Himalayan Salt Lamp | Cactus Double Vase | Parasol diapers and Wipes
- I LOVE these wipes! I can’t even us other wipes now! They are such good quality, never break through, and are the perfect dampness. (I hate when wipes feel too dry to adequately wipe!)
- It’s almost like I accidentally conducted an experiment, because our babies have only gotten diaper rash when we’ve used other brands of diapers or wipes.Parasol diapers and Wipes | Diaper Bag
Check out their site here, and let me know if you have any other questions!
**Photos by Taryn Kent, styled by Jules Wheeler