This meal just happened at our house, and Blake and I both LOVED it. The textures and flavors were so good, and we ended the meal feeling totally satisfied without that all-too-famliar food coma. That’s seriously how we always feel after ordering from Blue Apron, and I love it. I could go on and on about Blue Apron, but a couple of my favorite thinks about it are that I discover/learn how to use new ingredients, and I learn what’s in season and how to best utilize it.
On that note, check out this salmon dish Blake and I made with our Blue Apron delivery (and head over to Blue Apron to see what’s on their menu for this coming week!)
- 2 Skinless Salmon Fillets
- 1 Fennel Bulb With Fronds
- 1 Stem Green Garlic
- 1 Lemon
- ½ Pound Celeriac
- 1 Tablespoon Pistachios
- 2 Tablespoons Crème Fraîche
- 1 Bunch Parsley
- 5 Ounces Mixed Oyster Mushrooms
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Teaspoon Dukkah Salmon Spice Blend (Za’atar, Coarsely Ground Coriander Seeds, Coarsely Ground Fennel Seeds, Coarsely Ground Cumin Seeds, Coarsely Ground Black Sesame Seeds & Fennel Pollen)
For the full recipe and easy step-by-step instructions, click here.
Dishes and tools I used: