This big, open living area is the heart of the home, where we know memories will be made for the family that ends up living here! (Did I mention this house is for sale? Although I’m going to be really sad to see it go…it could be yours’!) Our favorite part about the room is definitely the white brick fireplace, that extends all the way to the 18-foot tall ceiling. The fireplace will soon be a working gas fireplace, but for now we filled it with Aspen logs – an ode to the house being so close to Utah’s aspens!
- White Chandelier: Crystorama Solaris Chandelier (on sale!)
- Oversized Mirror on Mantle: Bistro Antiqued Brass Leaner Mirror
- Wall Sconces on either side of the Fireplace: Antique Brass Belvoir Wall Sconces (on sale for 42% off!)
- Silver Objects on Mantle: Star Sculptures
- Candlesticks on Mantle: Candleholders
When Tahni saw this rug, she knew she HAD to use it. She then let the rug inspire the rest of the decor, which it did beautifully! Good news – this rug is still available, and you can get it HERE.
- Rug: Fringed Cusco Rug
- Couches: Freeman Sofa (on sale for 33% off!)
- Pillows: Aqua Felt Textured Pillow, Lavender Metallic Mesh Pillow,
- Coffee Table: Box Frame Coffee Table
- Smaller Tables: Box Frame Nesting Tables
- Tray: White Rim Laquer Round Tray
- Blue Vase: Straight Vase Medium Bottle
- White Vase: Wide Flared Vase
- Peach Chair: (similar) Murial Wingback Accent Chair or this Frankie Chair or this Modern Chair
- Pillow: Black and Ivory Classic Pillow
- Throw: Moroccan Wedding Throw
The staircase and railing were designed to keep the main living area as well as the loft upstairs feeling super open. The railing is iron, custom-welded on site and painted black.
- Gold Sconces in Stairway: Isle Rod Sconce
- Prints and Frames: Mostly from IKEA, some from Z Gallerie 🙂
As always, if you have any questions feel free to comment or fill out the contact form at the bottom of the page!