I’m totally a numbers/data person – I love seeing results stated clearly in numerical form, because that’s so measurable and tangible. So needless to say, I’ve become a little obsessed with tracking my steps/sleep/heart rate with the iFit Vue.
There are so many wearables out there these days that it’s hard to know which one is right for you. Here are a few reasons why Blake and I love our iFit Vues:
- The OLED touchscreen let’s me see things right on your wrist, without even having to open the app. I can touch it to see my steps, calories, and distance right there. (You can also see your text messages and caller ID.)
- The integrated app immediately syncs with the wristband and let’s me see even more details (here’s where I get to see all those numbers, graphs, and tables that I love so much!).
- The wristband sends me little reminders when it’s time to wake up, sleep, move, etc. And my favorite feature of all: it can also tell Blake when it’s time to come in from surfing/diving, because he has NO concept of time when he’s out there ;).
- Which brings me to another amazing feature – it’s waterproof! This was a huge selling point for Blake when we were deciding which wearable to get!
- You can track your sleep, which I’ve become kind of obsessed with. Sleep makes SUCH a difference for me, so I love knowing how well I’m sleeping and figuring out what affects it.
- The band comes in different colors and you get two sizes – and your iFit Vue is interchangeable. I have a pink band that I wear when I want, but I also snagged the smaller option of Blake’s black one (he wears the bigger size) when I want to wear black!Moto Track Jacket | Leggings | Shoes | Gold Rings | iFit Vue
The iFit Vue was just recently released, and it’s only $99.99 – a really good price point for a wearable. I’m officially adding it to my suggested list of holiday gifts – it’s the perfect gift for so many ages/personalities. Stay tuned to my Instagram later today, because we get to GIVE ONE AWAY!
**Photos by the amazing photographers at Hazel and Pine – check them out!
Shop the Post: