My friend Mary has amazing style – she’s one of those people who could put a duck on her head and find a way to make it look cool. Ok that’s weird, but you get what I’m saying. I met her through work/shoots, but she works part time at Nordstrom. So of course when the Anniversary Sale started, I made an appointment with her. I wanted to know what her favorites are, knowing she’d pick the best of the best! And now I’m passing her favorites along to you because well, they are really good. So good that I used a triple points day to shop with Mary ;).
Some dressing room snaps:
Shop the snap story:
Theory ‘Tolleree’ Short Sleeve Cashmere Sweater | Sale: $169.90, After Sale: $255.00
Vince Suede Scuba Jacket | Sale: $632.90, After Sale: $945.00
Topshop Leather Biker Jacket | Sale: $240.90, After Sale: $360.00
Frame ‘Le Bowtie’ Removable Tie Cotton Poplin Blouse | Sale: $176.90, After Sale: $265.00
Vince Jumbo Cashmere Hoodie | Sale: $183.90, After Sale: $275.00
And here’s one of the outfits I came home with…
- Trouvé Funnel Neck Sleeveless Sweater | Sale: $52.90, After Sale: $79.00
- SP Black Distressed Crop Jeans | Sale: $37.90, After Sale: $58.00
- Shoes Sold Out :(…But you can get the no-laces version here, or a similar, less-expensive version here
- Urban Originals ‘Willow’ Convertible Faux Leather Backpack | $108.00
- Ray-Ban 50mm Rounded Sunglasses | $150.00
Huge thanks to Mary for helping me shop! You can find her on Instagram ( @nightmare.__ ) and Snapchat ( @marebear1603 ). I recommend you follow her on both because she’s amazing!!
Another big thanks to Josh Bishop for taking these photos, check him out here and on Instagram ( @bishopjosh ).
Hair and makeup in these photos is by my girl Carly Campbell – check out how she got this look here!