Although the weather isn’t exactly feeling like fall here in Southern California, the fact that school has started means fall is here! I remember the way the first Saturday after school started felt – so much more valuable than it did during summer. So, to kick off this SUPER valuable Saturday, I’m…
Eating one of my favorite breakfasts/bedtime snacks…(sometimes when I’m trying to be healthy I trick myself into pretending it’s a dessert!) My version of a yogurt parfait:
- Organic non-fat plain greek yogurt (I like to add a few drops of this vanilla bean paste…I told you I use this stuff a lot!)
- Gluten-Free Granola (Lately I’m loving this one by Kind)
- Flax Seed (I use Red Mill)
- Chia Seeds
- Choice of Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
- Choice of Fruit (I usually use bananas, blueberries, strawberries, diced mangos, or diced apples)
Mix it all together and enjoy!!!
Sitting on my patio in leggings and my go-to tank these days – The Free People ‘Long Beach’ Tank. I have one in every color – it’s so easy to throw on, I love the cut, and it makes for a great layering piece.
Listening to Dave Matthews band (for the first time in a long time) and trying to figure out what the setlist will be tonight at their concert. (If you happen to be a Dave super fan, you may have seen the website ants marching.org.) It cracks me up – some people are so passionate about it! But it’s fun to look at it and get excited because…we are going to see DMB tonight!!!
Cheers to Saturday!!!