I didn’t really love shopping in-store before, but I especially don’t like it now with the girls. I’m NOT a mall person – I will pretty much choose any activity over going to the mall! Another thing I don’t love? Waiting for items to ship. I want it FAST and I want it FREE ;). I am still in awe of how reliable/fast shipping has become. Here are my favorite places to order who really have the shipping part figure out:
- Revolve. You. Guys. I can’t believe how fast the stuff I order from Revolve comes!!! I always choose the free option, because it comes so fast! It always comes within two days, but if I order early enough in the day sometimes it shows up the VERY next day.
- Shopbop. If you have Amazon Prime (which if you don’t, you should get it right now) you can link your Prime account to Shopbop and get free Prime shipping. My Shopbop orders always come within a day or two! I’m gonna take a break here to show you this jumper I’ve been wearing on repeat – it’s available at Shopbop right now with that Prime shipping!!!
- Amazon Prime. Speaking of Prime, Amazon is another great place to order when you need something fast. Lots of items even have free same day shipping, and there’s also a lot available on Prime Now, which offers free 2-hour delivery. For clothing and shoes, I actually find that Amazon is a great place to look when they’re sold out other places or from past seasons. For example, the brown mules I’m wearing above are sold out on Shopbop, but you can still find them on Amazon for a discounted price!
- Nordstrom. I’m not crazy about Nordstrom‘s shipping lead times (something I think they’ll remedy soon), but if I need something same-day I LOVE to use their Curbside Pickup. You can just order online and then call ten minutes before you’re at the store and they’ll bring it out to the designated Curbside Pickup area.
- Zappos. Zappos is especially great for shoes. Shipping is always free and fast, and they have great customer service. Some of my favorite brands I’m shopping right now for summer sandals are Birkenstock, Dolce Vita, and Sam Edelman.
All of the above options have really easy returns, too! So if you’re in a pinch and need something fast, you can order yourself some options and then quickly print a return label and send back whatever didn’t work. Because seriously, who has time for in-store returns these days? 😉